When disputes require expert services, we support legal firms on quantum and delay services.
High integrity | Trusted and respected | Industry advantage
We provide dispute resolution strategies to avoid disputes, taking a commercial and pragmatic approach to achieve the best outcome. Our experts combine specialist knowledge with Turner & Townsend’s global expertise on major capital programmes across the Infrastructure, Real Estate and Natural Resources sectors.
Our experts are independent, client focused and provide reliable advice including expert testimony. We have acted worldwide supporting in house and external legal counsel on the most complex, large scale projects and on the most challenging of disputes.
Meet our leading experts listed below. To read profiles and find contact details for the full team please click the button below.
- Early independent advice
- Dispute settlement strategy
- Alternative dispute resolution (expert witness)
- Third party expert determination
- Expert witness (report and testimony)
- Delay, disruption and programming analysis
- Forensic examination of variation accounts, ascertainment of delay and disruption entitlements
- Opinion related to professional conduct and insurance matters
- Opinion related to termination cases
- How do I find the proven testifying expert with the requisite expertise?
- Can an early insight be given as to the expert’s views?
- How can the dispute be resolved through a better understanding of the issues?
- How to receive trusted expert guidance, local market and sector knowledge with support in location?
- How can I be sure of the position being taken by the project team?
- How do I obtain credible professional advice that is consistent with real industry practice and norms?
- How to find committed expertise that will be reliable through the timetable, during joint exchanges and at hearing?
- How to receive clear presentation of detailed forensic analysis?
- Being confident of the expert’s ability to present the report at the hearing stage?