Multiple senior hires strengthen UK business
We are boosting our expertise across the UK with seven top regional appointments in the property and infrastructure sectors.
Our continued growth has been matched by a sustained recruitment strategy, which has seen us grow our UK team by 13 percent in just 12 months.
The latest director-level hires will see us deploy further expertise in our programme, project and cost management and delivery operations in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds.
Jon White, UK Managing Director commented:
“Our ability to attract the very best in the industry is a result of our clear strategy, ambition for growth and market success”.
“These key appointments will reinforce our offering across the UK, help develop our existing client relationships and drive further growth.”
“This is crucial in light of the government’s plans for greater devolution for English cities. The bill is set to transform the country and create regional engines for change and growth. We are equipping ourselves with the skills and capacity to play an intrinsic role in shaping the future.”
The seven directorial hires include:
- Michael Briffett – Director, Property, Leeds
- Sacira Coric – Director, Infrastructure, London
- Phil Goode – Director, Property, London
- Donald Milligan – Associate Director, Asset Optimisation, London
- Ross Phillips – Project Director, Infrastructure, London
- Matt Viall – Director, Property, Birmingham
- Andrew Wheeler – Director, Property, Manchester
In addition to the seven appointments, Roxanne Quesnel has been promoted internally to director and now heads up the London project management retail team.