Developing and delivering procurement and supply chain strategies that get the best results from the market.
The successful delivery of a project is dependent on the quality of thought and approach that is adopted in both the definition and execution of the procurement process.
It is essential to select appropriate supply chain partners who are engaged on commercial and contractual terms that are aligned to delivery of the required project objectives, business outcomes, and values.
This is particularly true in today’s approaches to procurement, where selection criteria increasingly extend to meet environmental, social, and governance (ESG) considerations, and addressing expectations of external stakeholders such as investors and legislators.
Leaving contract responsibilities open to interpretation can cause problems in the delivery of a project, while failing to adhere to relevant procurement legislation can leave the entire process open to legal or other governance challenges.
Our Contract Services ‘Intelligent Procurement’ approach provides a procurement pathway from definition of business and programme level strategy, through to contract award; managing the procurement process, implementing consistent procedures, and engaging the supply chain within your governance frameworks and procedures.
Our in-house expertise to develop optimal procurement, contract & commercial solutions for our clients can help maximise value from the supply chain and mitigate contractual risk.
Global challenges around population growth, climate change, resource depletion and food security are now key concerns for organisations, as well as for governments and communities, particularly where they operate extended and complex supply chains.
Our sustainable procurement approach equips our clients to respond to these challenges by enabling you to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of your changing operating environment and the implications for procurement and supply chain functions
- Establish end-to-end governance, risk, and resolution solutions
- Give customers, investors, legislators and other stakeholders confidence in your stability, resilience, and growth, while addressing today’s challenges
- Build your capability for the long term, with the help of our technical training, knowledge sharing and expert advice.
Our procurement and contract experts provide support and guidance to our clients through each stage of the process in order to develop optimised procurement solutions that deliver efficiencies and cost savings against their business requirements, in a manner that builds sustainable, long-term operational and supply chain resilience.
|1. Business commercial strategy
Aligning the business commercial strategy to our clients’ visions and objectives.
2. Procurement strategy
Developing the procurement and contracting strategies to drive value and mitigate risk.
3. Supply chain strategy
Driving value and performance from a better understanding of the supply chain.
4. Market engagement
Engaging the supply chain at an early stage to validate the strategy and obtain market buy-in.
5. Procurement execution
Effectively managing the procurement process from specification to award.
6. Contracts development
Developing the contracts to optimise opportunities and minimise risks.
Our service areas
- Business and commercial strategy
- Contract management
- Contract negotiation and award
- Market intelligence
- Procurement and contract strategy
- Procurement management
- Tender evaluation
- What is the optimum procurement and supply chain strategy to deliver your commercial goals?
- How do I achieve effective risk transfer?
- How do I achieve best-buy in the current market?
- How do I manage contract risk and protect my commercial position?
- How can I avoid disputes and claims?
- If disputes and claims do occur how can I resolve them with minimum cost and disruption?
- How do we establish a collaborative approach across the team?