Willis Towers Watson – São Paulo – Change management
We have been appointed by Willis Towers Watson to implement a change management plan for their new operational office in São Paulo.
- São Paulo, Brazil
- Date started:
- Completion date:
- Client type:
- Real estate
- Main services:
- Change management
Due to business interests and company growth in Brazil, Willis Towers Watson decided to consolidate their two São Paulo offices into a single building. They opted for the Sucupira Tower at Parque da Cidade complex – a new mixed-use development in São Paulo’s south zone.
The new office will occupy three floors of the Sucupira Tower with approximately 3.800m2 of space and a headcount of 540.
The project proposed new ways of working for everyone in the organisation with non-assigned desks, open spaces and collaborative furniture.
We were responsible for detailing and implementing a change management plan to ensure the smooth transition of staff, correct use of space and the effective take-up of new operational processes.
The main challenges were convincing Willis Towers Watson leadership of the benefits that the new working style could bring to their organisation and having to deal with a considerable number of stakeholders and manage their expectations.
After the new office opening, we received positive feedback from the client and office users.
Making the difference
We helped deliver a successful project by:
- Streamlining communication for stakeholders and addressing issues when necessary.
- Supporting the client in breaking traditional models with a new way of working and preparing them for change.
- Disseminating new work tools.
- Creating internal communications for Willis Towers Watson’s microsite to support the change.
- Aligning Willis Towers Watson's global change management standard with Brazilian reality and culture.