Pfizer Erasme Office fit-out, Belgium
Responding to growth
To increase capacity, Pfizer’s original office and patient screening area within the Ersame hospital in Anderlecht, Belgium has been divided into two separate units: one office and screening area outside the hospital for short stay patients, and another unit within the hospital for long-term patients.
Date started: 2016
Completion date: 2016
The first phase of the Pfizer CAH project at Erasme Hospital involved a 578 sqm office fit out, accommodating 60 people and a specialist patient volunteer screening area. This area, which has been fully equipped with bespoke medical equipment and analytical instruments, includes six observation beds, two interview rooms and a laboratory.
- strategic planning and brief definition, preparation of the project budget
- programme and progress monitoring
- change control management
- coordination of all design and construction interfaces.
We were also responsible for the move of all staff before and after the renovation.
Making the difference
- Experience in working in the Belgium local market
- Delivering clear understandable cost reports
- Quality control during construction which let to solutions before issues.
"Turner & Townsend has brought its wealth of experience and expertise into this specialist area of health. This demanding fit out has been completed according to plan and we’re extremely pleased with the result."