Supporting the delivery of 800 new workplaces
Infineon Technologies AG is expanding their headquarters Campeon in Neubiberg, south of Munich. We provided space planning and user management for the extension building with approximately 800 new workplaces.
- Date started:
- Completion date:
- Client type:
- Main services:
- BIM, space planning, move management, quality control
Infineon Technologies AG is expanding their headquarters Campeon in Neubiberg, south of Munich. We were commissioned with the space planning and user management for the extension building with approximately 800 new workplaces. We will support the facility management across all project phases, so that the new building complex will be ready for operation beginning of 2018.
Turner & Townsend is providing the following services:
- Development and operation of a BIM light space management tool
- Development of a block layout
- Quality control of the planning and execution of the south extension
- Coordination and handling of all current projects in the existing areas
- Move management for the new areas in the south extension
Making the difference
Turner & Townsend developed a space management tool, which enables the client, when following certain parameters, to simulate different alternatives and scenarios for space planning. Through the development of such a tool, Infineon Technologies AG is now able to react to spatial changes at the Campeon site at any time.
The space simulation with the space planning tool from Turner & Townsend helps us enormously to make the right decisions and to avoid timely and costly mistakes."