EdgeConneX data centre roll out in Europe and the US
Supporting EdgeConnex deliver datacentres in three global cities
EdgeConneX is developing various datacentres near Amsterdam, Dublin and Chicago. The developments are part of a larger global programme of works.
Location: Chicago, Dublin and Amsterdam
Completion date: Ongoing
Client type: Technology
The developer required the developments achieve financial close within a short timeframe to allow construction to commence.
EdgeConneX leveraged debt financing to fund part of the project. As part of this debt finance agreement EdgeConneX are obliged to provide a technical advisor to support the project lenders.
Turner & Townsend was appointed as EdgeConneX’ technical advisor and has delivered a technical due diligence at the feasibility stage, in addition to construction and operational monitoring services once the project has commenced.
Making the difference
- A thorough technical due diligence process delivered with a unique blend of senior lenders advisors and data centre experts.
- We provided EdgeConneX and its lenders with a consistent service delivery throughout Europe for the financing of their European developments.
- A comprehensive but speedy process to ensure the financing deal is closed within the appropriate time limits.
- A reliable and clear construction monitoring service that gives clarity for the Lenders after the deal and prior to the operation of the facilities.
- Lender technical advisory services by one of the top lenders technical advisors in Europe (nominated for the IJ-global awards 2015)