International construction market survey
Our 2021 International construction market survey takes stock of how the construction industry is doing, the challenges it faces – and the rewards on offer.
Data centre cost index
Our Data Centre Cost Index 2020 underlines the disruption wrought by the global pandemic, with 79 percent of respondents to an accompanying survey reporting that COVID-19 has decreased productivity and increased operating costs on data centre construction sites.
We have reported turnover of £744m for the year ending 30 April 2020, despite the impact of COVID-19 on the last quarter.
Our resilience and success continue to be driven by investing in talent, shifting focus to emerging markets, addressing the world’s biggest challenges and building solutions that drive exceptional client outcomes.
This issue of 360°view explores the net zero theme, offering a series of perspectives on how we can lead with sustainable solutions and futureproof projects and programmes across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
- 360°view 13 - COVID-19: adapting to a changing world
- 360°view 12 - smart cities
- 360°view 11 - next generation
- 360°view 10 - a focus on disruption
- 360°view 09 - the performance perspective
- 360°view 08 - a changing world
- 360°view 07 - agility
- 360°view 06 - capability
- 360°view 05 - data and technology
- 360°view 04 - infrastructure
- 360°view 03 - major programmes
- 360°view 02 - rail
- 360°view 01 - retail