International construction market survey
International construction market survey 2022
The 13th edition of our International construction market survey compares cost data across 88 global markets and provides insights into how the industry is changing.
Data centre cost index
Against a backdrop of acute inflationary pressures, data centre construction demand is booming and expected to rise further. The sector must do more than react to market pressures to guarantee its future success. A reset is needed to ensure the data centre industry can continue to grow sustainably.
Our agility and resilience while operating in shifting global markets, remains the hallmark of our success.
Our latest 360°view offers a series of perspectives on how game changing businesses, projects and programmes are deploying innovative processes and technologies to enable a more sustainable and resilient world.
- 360°view - net zero
- 360°view 13 - COVID-19: adapting to a changing world
- 360°view 12 - smart cities
- 360°view 11 - next generation
- 360°view 10 - a focus on disruption
- 360°view 09 - the performance perspective
- 360°view 08 - a changing world
- 360°view 07 - agility
- 360°view 06 - capability
- 360°view 05 - data and technology
- 360°view 04 - infrastructure
- 360°view 03 - major programmes
- 360°view 02 - rail
- 360°view 01 - retail