Mitigating inflation risk
The UK’s construction industry is bracing itself for the second wave of inflation, following sharply rising input prices in 2021. Here’s how to mitigate the risk.
In an on-demand webinar that follows our recent UK market intelligence report, we explore some important steps you can take to ensure you and your business are able to mitigate risk at all stages of your project, from investment strategy through to pre-contract/planning and post-contract in flight.
A selection of key speakers from our cost management, contract services, real estate and infrastructure teams hosted the webinar, including:
- Managing Director of Cost Management, Martin Sudweeks
- Director and Head of Commercial Management & Supply, Chain Mike Connolly
- Director Advisory, Tim Tapper
- Director, Romi Alboreto
- Director, Stephanie Marshall
- Associate Director, Kristoffer Hudson.
Listen to discover:
- A summary of the current state of inflation across the UK construction industry.
- The impact of these conditions on the UK supply chain and our observations for price increases.
- Mitigating measures for the project life cycle.
- Advice on robust procurement, contracting and contract administration.
- Techniques for greater efficiency and certainty within the project process (BIM assurance, schedule performance, MMC and electronic tendering).