Turner & Townsend in Kenya
We're helping clients achieve their business goals in the biggest economy in East Africa.
Kenya has a number of multi-location real estate programmes and ambitious infrastructure plans seeking inward investment. Kenya's strong links with Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania and Ethiopia will help the country benefit from East Africa's plentiful natural resource reserves.
Making the difference in Kenya
With several of our multinational clients based in Nairobi, the city is an obvious home for our strategic hub that manages the other East Africa regional offices.
Since 1987 we have built up a reputation as the largest and most respected project and cost management consultancy in Kenya. Our people have put us in the market leader position and we have won the following awards over the past few years because of the quality work they deliver:
- 2020 CoRE Kenya – Excellence Award in the project management category
- Performance Management Review Awards 2020 – Diamond Arrow Award for Excellence in Project Management
- Performance Management Review Awards 2020 – Golden Arrow Award for Excellence in Cost Management and Quantity Surveying
- 2019 Kenya Real Estate Excellence Award – Best construction and project management consultancy
- 2019 CoRE Kenya – Excellence Award in the project management category
- Performance Management Review Awards 2019 – Golden Arrow Award for Excellence in Project Management
- 2018 Department of International Trade – Board of Trade award, Africa
- 2018 Kenya Real Estate Excellence Award – Best construction and project management consultancy
In Kenya, over and above traditional quantity surveying and cost management services we offer major programme set-up, project management, project controls, assurance, project risk management, contract services, sustainability services, PPP technical advisory services, enterprise and supplier development, and dispute resolution.