Digital programme management
Increasing speed, consistency and accuracy through our digital platform: pace>
Information management on complex construction programmes can be challenging, time-consuming and laden with risk. Our integrated platform, pace>, offers a solution.
What is pace>?
pace> is a digital programme management platform which automates project and programme management processes for the construction industry. It allows for faster, more streamlined delivery while maintaining control and providing consistent, reliable information.
The platform also integrates seamlessly with a range of proprietary software solutions to offer a comprehensive management solution.
Key benefits of the pace> platform
- Acceleration – find the information you need faster, speed up decision-making and improve overall efficiency.
- Automation – real-time data analytics making reporting easier and delivering full programme visibility.
- Assurance – monitor all decisions and changes to programme data in a secure shared environment.
- Accuracy – confidence that data that is reliable, consistent and up-to-date.
- Agility – access from any device, any time.
Key features of the pace> platform
- Standardised and automated project processes (WBSs, or workflows)
- Schedule management
- Governance and approvals management
- Compliance and audit/assurance
- Cost, commercial and procurement management
- Risk, actions, issues, decisions management
- Performance and KPI management
- Change control
- Project prioritisation assessment
- Benefits realisation tracking
- Reporting and dashboard visualisations