Technology and data
Unlocking the potential of technology, data and information modelling to drive performance, support great decision-making and create collaborative working environments.
Forward thinking programmes and project leaders are starting to realise the potential that technology and the management of data can bring.
We work with our clients use technology smarter, to better plan and manage the design, construction and operation of their assets. We can drive the right technology and data strategy from the start, setting up programmes and projects to establish effective information management, integrated reporting and collaborative delivery.
We help unlock the potential of data, with strategies that deliver valuable analytics and insights, or enable performance benchmarking throughout the asset lifecycle. With approaches such as building information modelling (BIM) we deliver better control and lifecycle performance; our BIM experts can provide the support needed, using digital models to support effective, informed decision-making, and to comply with local regulations.
We also advise on best-fit, future-proofed technology hardware, software and network solutions – delivering cost effective integrated approaches. And we can provide specialist services such as data centre moves and migration, cyber security advice and IT solution assurance.
Our service areas
- IT project management and consultancy
- Information management and data solutions
- Data driven intelligence - analytics and reporting
- Building information modelling (BIM) - digital asset solutions and assurance
- How do I use technology to improve delivery and operational performance?
- What IT, space, heat, light, air and security requirements are needed to meet occupier needs cost effectively?
- How do we integrate and interpret our data, and drive evidence-based improvement?
- How can I use date to improve control and performance visibility?
- How do I comply with BIM and other local regulations?