Developing and delivering procurement and supply chain strategies that get the best results from the market.
We have developed an independent and highly experienced view of procurement and contracts built from our involvement in some of the world’s largest and most complex projects across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
Our procurement and contract advisory services are designed to support your project from inception to completion, providing strategic insight, assurance and international best practice to guide project delivery and mitigate risks.
We help you avoid claims and commercial disputes through our oversight of contracting models and procedures. But, if things don’t go to plan, our dispute resolution approach provides dispute strategy, analysis and independent expert testimony to help resolve claims and support the arbitration process.
Our service areas
- Procurement and contracting strategy
- Market intelligence
- Contract documentation
- Contract management
- Tender evaluation
- Contract negotiation and award
- What is the optimum procurement and supply chain strategy to deliver your commercial goals?
- How do I achieve effective risk transfer?
- How do I achieve best-buy in the current market?
- How do I manage contract risk and protect my commercial position?
- How can I avoid disputes and claims?
- If disputes and claims do occur how can I resolve them with minimum cost and disruption?
- How do we establish a collaborative approach across the team?