Lenovo HQ, Beijing
Lenovo's global campus
Lenovo is several years into an ambitious new global headquarters campus project, located in Beijing, Zhongguancun Software Park.
Date started: 2012
Completion date: 2018
Turner & Townsend has been engaged to provide programme, project management and cost and commercial management services. The project is designed by international architects.
- Phase I site area is 13 hectares
- Phase II will be 180,000m2
- Total building floor area is 370,000m2 (220,000m2 above ground).
- 5000 staff workstations in Phase I
- 17,000m3 of exhibition space
We have been appointed for a wide range of services including:
- design management
- authority approval procedure management
- procurement strategy and management
- quality management
- safety and environmental management
- archive and information management final completion & acceptance, maintenance management service
- overall cost management.
Making the difference
With a site based team, phase I has been successfully handed over and occupied.
Phase II is under construction and nearing “weather tight”. New working practices of flexible accommodation have been incorporated into Phase II and our team have supported Lenovo in ensuring design development from the phase I concept.
Working as an integrated part of the client team we have been able to flex our team to suit the project requirements including support on migration management and audit.