EdgeConneX datacentre roll out
Supporting EdgeConnex deliver datacentres in three global cities
EdgeConneX is developing various datacentres near Amsterdam, Dublin and Chicago. The developments are part of a larger global programme of works.
Location: Chicago, Dublin and Amsterdam
Completion date: Ongoing
The developer required the developments achieve financial close within a short timeframe to allow construction to commence.
EdgeConneX leveraged debt financing to fund part of the project. As part of this debt finance agreement EdgeConneX are obliged to provide a technical advisor to support the project lenders.
Turner & Townsend was appointed as EdgeConneX’ technical advisor and has delivered a technical due diligence at the feasibility stage, in addition to construction and operational monitoring services once the project has commenced.
Making the difference
- A thorough technical due diligence process delivered with a unique blend of senior lenders advisors and data centre experts.
- We provided EdgeConneX and its lenders with a consistent service delivery throughout Europe for the financing of their European developments.
- A comprehensive but speedy process to ensure the financing deal is closed within the appropriate time limits.
- A reliable and clear construction monitoring service that gives clarity for the Lenders after the deal and prior to the operation of the facilities.
- Lender technical advisory services by one of the top lenders technical advisors in Europe (nominated for the IJ-global awards 2015)