UK and Ireland business strengthened with 12 senior appointments
We have made 12 senior regional appointments, boosting our expertise across the UK and Ireland, in both the infrastructure and property sectors.
The recent director-level hires will see the business deploy further expertise in our programme, project and cost management and delivery operations in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Dublin and Leeds.
These top appointments are part of our sustained recruitment strategy, aligned to our continued growth, which has seen us grow our UK and Ireland team by 14 percent in the last 12 months.
Jon White, UK and Ireland Managing Director, said: “With property and infrastructure sectors gaining momentum in the UK and Ireland, it’s important we build strong and highly capable teams to meet the needs of both our local and national clients.
“We’re delighted to welcome such an experienced and expert group of new senior management to increase our capability. They join us at an opportune moment with such important and high-profile projects across the UK and Ireland including supporting the expansion at Heathrow.”
The 12 senior hires include:
- Gildas Andre, Director, Property, London
- Amarjit Bura, Project Director, Infrastructure, Leeds
- Peter Depledge, Director, Infrastructure, London
- Michael Grayson, Project Director, Infrastructure, Leeds
- David Hodkinson, Director, Infrastructure, London
- Robert Holmans, Director, Property, London
- Donald Horner, Director, Property, London
- Philip Matthews, Director, Property, Dublin
- Marcus Miles-Thomas, Project Director, Infrastructure, Bristol
- Philip Patterson, Director, Infrastructure, London
- Miles Pedder, Director, Property, London
- Mark Stapleton, Director, Property, Birmingham