Real Estate Conference 2019: Generation for Change
Real estate conference 2019 in London will bring together leaders to discuss the key issues impacting the real estate and construction industry.
- How the industry is ripe for disruption
- How technology and other enablers can allow successful regeneration projects for both client and society
- What can we learn from the next generation of leaders in the industry
- What are the big innovations headed our way in real estate
Also find out about the City of London Corporation's key planning and transport proposals and discuss the future of London's square mile in a joint session with the City of Property Association (CPA).
Scroll to the bottom of the page to register your interest in attending.
Who should attend
Leaders working across the real estate and construction industry including property owners, developers, investors, public sector bodies, and those managing facilities, commercial offices and estates.
Turner & Townsend, One New Change, London EC4M 9AF
Places only remain for the sessions running from 11:00am onwards.
8:15am Breakfast and coffees
Patricia Moore, UK Managing Director at Turner & Townsend
9:00am Welcome City Property Association (CPA) Event - The future
of the Square Mile
Gwyn Richards, Assistant Director (Development Design) at City of London Corporation
- David Ainsworth, CPA President and Chief Executive at CORE (moderator)
- Carolyn Dwyer, Director of the Built Environment at City of London Corporation
- Paul Connolly, Managing Director, Cost Management at Turner & Townsend
- Kate Murphy, Partner at Fosters + Partners
- Dan Scaton, Vice President of Development at Brookfield Properties
10:15am Coffee and networking
Breakout 1 – User Experience: Zurich’s Journey To Date
- David Morley – Head of Workspace Transformation at Zurich
Breakout 2 – Enhanced Performance
- Ian Ballentine - Head of Programme Advisory at Turner & Townsend
Breakout 3 – 5G for all
- Bill McElroy, Head of Industry Strategy, Programme Advisory Department at
Turner & Townsend
- GMCA client
12:00 midday - Lunch
13:00 pm Competition - Big Ideas from the Next Generation
- Carissa Kilgour, Founding Director, Co.lab Workplace Advisory
- Martin Sudweeks, Head of Real Estate Cost Management, London at Turner
- Katrina Kostic Samen, KKS Managing Partner & BCO President
14:00pm Coffe and comfort break
14:15pm Developing for profit or Society – Panel debate
- Simon Wilkes, Head of Business Space Development at Legal & General
- Patricia Moore, UK Managing Director Turner & Townsend
- Cllr Darren Rodwell, Leader of the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- Chris Townsend, Senior Property Development Manager at Transport for
15:00pm Competition winner announced and conference close
- Neil Bullen, Managing Director of Real Estate at Turner & Townsend
15:30pm Networking drinks
How to book
Note that there are no longer places available for attending only the CPA session. If you'd like to be added to the waiting list for just this session, please email LondonEvents@turntown.com.
To reserve your place for the day from 11am, please use the form below.