IPFA East Africa: Kampala: Adapt to Win Capital Projects in Africa
Join our team as we discuss strategies to reduce risk and increase project assurance in a moderated panel
As a favourable destination for foreign investors, project developers, and contractors from all around the world, the African construction market does not come without challenges. Methods and solutions that work elsewhere often fall short in Africa.
Understanding the importance of partnering with local experts and using their regional expertise can be crucial in minimising commercial risks and maximising investment returns and successes of construction projects.
Join our team as we discuss strategies to reduce risk and increase project assurance in a moderated panel, sharing our local knowledge, including
- Project-related obstacles that international players face and how local experts can minimise risks involved
- How to appropriately communicate one’s competitive edge to foreign players, as a local expert
- Foreign organisations that take interest in African projects and the adhering sectors
- Best practices for establishing successful partnerships with foreign companies
- Real life examples of project advantage that local expertise brings to outside organisations and cases where these companies could have implemented it better.
If you’d like to join us, please register here
For more information see the IPFA page for this event