Development management is about unlocking additional value from land and property, over and above the existing use value. Whether the objective is to generate development profits, enhance investment returns or deliver regeneration benefits, our team has the skills and experience to advise on all aspects of the development process, successfully managing your projects from inception to completion.
- Identifying development initiatives with the potential to create additional value from property assets
- Determining the optimal scheme i.e. what mix of uses, density, phasing and designs will deliver a vibrant and successful scheme, generate the highest profit and maximise the opportunity
- Maximising financial viability
- Putting together and implementing strategies to successfully deliver development projects identifying suitable development partners and structuring and managing joint ventures to deliver schemes
- Gaining support for development and regeneration projects and managing stakeholder relationships and community engagement exercises
- Delivering regeneration projects despite tough economic conditions and capital constraints
- Identifying and acquiring profitable development opportunities and disposing of sites and properties with development potential
What we do
We are retained by private and public sector landowners, leading property companies, major funds, banks, administrators, receivers and developers on projects ranging from the refurbishment and extension of individual buildings through to large scale, high profile, mixed use development and regeneration projects.
Our team has expertise in retail, office, residential and mixed use schemes, as well as specialist sectors such as hotels, care homes and student accommodation.
Our experts combine strong technical skills, market knowledge and extensive and high level contacts with property owners, developers, public bodies, agents and specialist consultants to deliver our clients’ aspirations.
We understand that every project is unique and our tailored recommendations underpinned by development appraisals and financial modelling, including sensitivity analysis to assess the impact of changes in selected key variables take account of this.
The team has first hand practical experience of putting together and successfully delivering development projects, including large scale and complex mixed use schemes and our team comprises highly experienced professionals who have held senior roles at both private sector developers and public sector bodies, bringing private sector commercial insight, as well as a detailed understanding of the constraints and methods of working in the public sector. This allows us to effectively lead your development projects through the entire property development process.
Read the full list of our development management services.