Contract and dispute management
Our contract services team provides contractual assurance to our clients through intelligent procurement, contract management and dispute resolution.
We offer a comprehensive, independent contractual and commercial service designed to guide any major programme or complex project successfully through the complexities and challenges of modern construction and engineering procurement, from inception to completion.
- Delivering contract and commercial solutions that effectively manage your key risks and embed delivery and performance ownership in your supply chain
- Establishing optimum procurement solutions to meet your business requirements and commercial challenges
- Deploying market intelligence, procurement and contract expertise that enhances your internal capability and delivers real business value
- Managing your contractual risk to protect your commercial position
- Driving service delivery management, relationship management and contract administration performance levels to achieve commercial assurance
- Achieving the best outcomes during dispute resolution with minimum cost and disruption
What we do
- Intelligent procurement to develop strategies and support contract and commercial models.
- Working at Board level to assess the choice of routes to market, strategies for programmes of work and major projects.
- Drafting contract documentation to manage risk effectively. Compilation of framework arrangements, turnkey EPC, PPP, PFI and alliancing arrangements provided by legally qualified staff.
- Contract management to ensure compliance on time and cost, and the application of procedures on all major standard forms of contract in use (including NEC, FIDIC, JCT).
- Effective management, record keeping and seconded contract support.
- Claims management to prepare and defend claims submissions.
- Examination of events or breaches giving rise to claims for additional monies
- Delay and disruption analysis.
- Case management to provide pragmatic, commercial and tactical advice.
- Expert opinion for instructing lawyers and in-house counsel.
What you get
- Knowledge, data and tools - The systems and tools we use for capturing information are tailored to each client. They provide world class investigation and analysis
for the presention of evidence in a courtroom setting to assist you during tribunals.
- Best practice applications - We continually develop databases, document control, spreadsheet applications and forensic planning tools to provide you with the optimum solution. We analyse, interpret and present complex data into readily understandable and high level graphical output.
- A highly qualified team - Our people have legal training and leading edge industry experience on complex and diverse projects in a wide range of sectors and markets.