Asset and strategy planning
For many organisations 20 to 30 percent of annual costs are property and asset related.
We help you to make informed choices in their asset management to deliver rationalised, efficient estates and financial planning. Our approach enables our clients to define core, surplus and intermediate assets helping them to prioritise up-front investment to realise larger savings and maximise return on investments.
Property is still largely regarded by board members as an inhibitor to business strategy, a fixed cost asset that is inflexible and expensive.
Many organisations continue to work with poorly maintained, inefficient properties and assets.
With ever tightening regulation such as carbon reduction, disability legislation and fire prevention obligations are climbing the agenda.
What we do
- Providing a strategic overview for enabling confident rationalisation and disposal (see model).
- Setting property standards and fit for purpose working environments.
- Coordinating and overseeing improvement in property performance.
- Creating incentives and controls to fully recognise property assets as part of the strategic business plan.
- Identifying workplace initiatives to support business transformation and productivity improvement.
What you get
Revenue growth – disposing surplus assets to free resources for new investment or regeneration.
Asset efficiency – top quartile cost efficiency and spatial utilisation.
Operating margins – through reducing the support costs linked to the estate and increasing value for money from retained assets.
External expectations – the ability to measure and monitor performance against policy.