Health and safety
Turner & Townsend provides support and advice to help meet your health and safety, quality and environmental management challenges. Our support is tailored to your needs, recognising that these can vary from basic compliance to achieving ‘best in class’ performance.
We understand the many internal and external influences on organisations and the need to ensure that the interests of key stakeholders are properly identified and addressed.
All organisations are under intense cost pressures and we actively seek opportunities for cost saving and value improvement in the solutions we provide.
What we do
- Managing construction safety
- Disability and access consultancy
- Equality consultancy
- Environmental management systems
- Facilities management
- Fire risk assessment
- Integrated management systems
- Occupational hygiene assessment
- Outsourced health and safety management services
- Health and safety training
- Quality management systems
- Construction design and management coordinator
What you get
- Complete compliance with legal duties
- A practical approach that successfully balances performance with the needs of the business and the expectations of others
- Protected assets and minimised risk at both a personal and corporate level
- Reduced costs and increased organisation efficiency and effectiveness
- Increased performance and confidence among management, staff and other stakeholders