135 Bishopsgate Trading Campus Renewal
To increase resilience and redundancy levels of occupied trading environment and fit out vacated Deutsche Bank demise to accommodate increase in trading headcount.
Turner & Townsend’s Contribution
- Development and Implementation of Commercial and Procurement Strategy
- Support to Business Case and aligning scope within affordability limits
- Risk Management Workshops and Board Level Risk Reporting
- Full Cost Management of entire project budget inclusive of Construction, FFE, Fees and £7m IT budget
- Change Control, Cost Forecasting/Reporting and Final Account Settlement
- Introduction of Genuine Risk and Contingency Management Procedures
- Implementation of Stakeholder reporting across FM, end user and property divisions
- Reduction in RBS historical costs for trading floor fit out
- Introduction of e procurement tool for furniture saving 15% against RBS norm.